The Journal of Urology®, the Official Journal of the American Urological Association (AUA) and its companion journal, Urology Practice
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in the science and practice of urology. The Journal of Urology®, the Official Journal of the American Urological Association (AUA) and its companion journal, Urology Practice are now available on the AUA Journals app bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both android tablets and smartphones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on The Journal of Urology and Urology Practice website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About AUA Journals
The Journal of Urology®
The Official Journal of the AUA, and the most widely read and highly cited journal in the field, The Journal of Urology® brings solid coverage of the clinically relevant content needed to stay at the forefront of the dynamic field of urology. This premier journal presents investigative studies on critical areas of research and practice, survey articles providing short condensations of the best and most important urology literature worldwide, and practice oriented reports on significant clinical observations.
The Official Journal of the American Urological Association (AUA), Urology Practice focuses on clinical trends, challenges and practice applications in the four areas of Business, Health Policy, the Specialty and Patient Care. Information that can be used in everyday practice will be provided to the Urology community via peer-reviewed clinical practice articles (including best practices, reviews, clinical guidelines, select clinical trials, editorials and white papers), \""research letters\"" (brief original studies with an important clinical message), the business of the practice of urology, urology health policy issues, urology education and training, as well as content for urology care team members.
AUA Journals is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-28. The program can be installed on Android.
AUA Journals (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of AUA Journals since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-25.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-28.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-09-28
• Content Innovation Enhancement,• Video/Audio streaming,• Added support for Android 6.0 runtime permissions,• Improved Downloads,• Fixes to known issues,• Institutional access extended for off-site access